Game description:Moto Racing Fever
The cities are in a haze, the cloudy sky is over mountains, a gold nimbus of the sun is over the wood as though you are going on a real route somewhere to California. It is possible to choose career mode, gradually passing a task after a task.
Cruise down North America’s interstates and race your way to victory dodging through cars, vans, and roadblocks.
Test your driving skills in both Story and Quick Race game modes. Challenge up to three AI opponents in Story mode as you work to avoid road hazards across three different regions and play over 25 levels! Replay Quick Race levels to achieve your personal best high score and compete against the toughest opponents. Be careful not to lose control and keep your eye on the road!
Unique iPhone and iPod touch controls — users can easily tap the device to use power-ups and tilt the device to steer their motocross bike.
Quick Race – Race against the clock as you try to get the highest score possible.
Real bright and stunning art graphics
Story Mode – Race against 3 AI opponents across three different regions and over 25 different levels. Race through New York, Mt. Rushmore, and San Francisco.
Download Free Moto Racing Fever Game For iPad, iPhone, iPod iOS 3 and higher [7.8 MB][ipa]
★Installation guide: (when you downloading files to your PC)
- 1. Download the ipa game file.
- 2. Install the game.
★How to install the game on the iPhone, iPod, iPad
- Internet connection (Wi-Fi, 3G, GPRS)
- Jailbreaked device
- Account in the App Store
- Installed ITunes on your PC
- ★Necessary steps to prepare your device:
- 1. Open Cydia
- 2. Go to Manage > Sources > Edit > Add > http://cydia.hackulo.us > Add Source (on iPad: Sources > Edit > Add)
- 3. Then go to Sections > Hackulo.us
- 4. Select AppSync for 5.x+ (or OS 3.x+, or 4.x+ depending on your firmware)
- 5. Click Install > Confirm
- 6. Reboot your device
- ★Necessary steps to install the game:
- 1. Download any game to your computer.
- 2. Double click it and it appears in iTunes > iTunes Software
- 3. Go to your device via iTunes > iPhone > Programs and check the game/app (or make sure that it is already checked)
- 4. Click Synchronize